Cellink Lumen X DLP Printer
UC Santa Barbara
Synthesis and Formulation
The Lumen X leverages digital light processing (DLP) printing to offer users high resolution, high throughput and high fidelity, enhancing applications in microfluidics, cell-laden hydrogels, macroporous structures and more. The BioPACIFIC MIP Lumen X bioprints with with near UV light (385 nm) and can achieve complex branching and tapering of vessels.
Advanced Functionality and Versatility
- Compatible with a wide range of biocompatible photoinks.
- Compared to extruded scaffolds, Lumen X scaffolds are significantly more isotropic, allowing users to control mechanical properties with geometry in all dimensions.
- DLP technology coupled with Volumetric PhotoInks allow the Lumen X to build watertight channels in hydrogels with greater consistency and precision than extrusion.
- Projected Image: 1280 x 800 pixels
- Pixel resolution (XY): 50 µm
- Z-precision (motor-driven): 5µm
- Max build volume 65 x 35 x 50 mm
- Projected light wavelength: 385 nm
- Heated platform: up to 60°C
- Disposable, quick-change sterile vats
- Print living cells
- Disposable, quick change sterile vats
- Heated platform