2023 BioPACIFIC MIP Summer School
In-person from July 10-14 at UCSB and UCLA
The BioPACIFIC MIP Summer School offers graduate students, postdocs, faculty, technical staff, and industry researchers a week-long opportunity to learn more about scalable production of bio-derived building blocks and polymers.
The summer school features hands-on workshops on these topics:
- Utilizing Automation and Synthetic Biology to Generate New Biomaterials.
- MicroED: Welcome to the Future of Biomaterials.
- Automate the Bench: Getting Started with High-throughput Synthesis.
- 3D Printing for Next-Generation Biomaterials.
- Advanced X-Ray Diffraction and Scattering for High-throughput Characterization.
Attendees will also participate in sessions promoting networking, professional development, and User Proposal development.
Space in the workshops is limited and an online application is required. Application deadline: March 31, 2023.